£65k-£75k + car£ + bonus
High Wycombe with 2 days WFH
Job ref: TP885306
Great opportunity for a classically trained FMCG brand marketer to join my global consumer goods client with easy access from the M4, M40, M25 and by train from London. With a portfolio of power brands across multiple categories and an accountable culture, this is a great place for career progression!
The Marketing Manager will have full accountability to deliver in year P&L and shape year 2-3 plans for a brand or portfolio of brands for the UK market. The role reports to the Marketing Director and is responsible for coaching and developing a team (up to 2 direct reports).
• Experience developing and activating content and communication plans, along with a deep understanding of UK consumer and UK retailer requirements.
• Experience of developing a team coupled with strong analytical and influencing skills, and known to work as self-directed decision-maker.
• The ability to form relationships and influence stakeholders, manage complexity and perform effectively in a matrixed organisation.
• Strong influencing skills – communicates clearly with strong impact and excels in leading teams.
• Strong commercial understanding of P&L and financials.
• Can do positive attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way.
• The ability to master complexity.
• A proactive and results driven approach; someone who enjoys bringing new ideas to the table.
• Strong Interpersonal skills and collaborative style.
• UK FMCG brand management experience gained to senior level.