Interim Brand Manager (6 months) – Premium Food Brand
c.£45-50K plus benefits
Looking for a smart brand passionate, inventive and commercially savvy marketer to drive UK brand growth for a highly successful, fast growth premium food brand.
Exciting immediate start interim opportunity for an ambitious, brand passionate FMCG marketer with a strong track record of driving brand growth to join this fast-growing, premium foods company whose aspirational and delicious brand has made a huge impact in its category with a constant stream of innovation. Working within a dynamic and lively culture, your remit will be to join the team and work across a range of brand building projects and initiatives from A&P development to range development, packaging design and NPD launches.
Already leading its category in the UK, this is an exciting time to join the business, now with a new brand positioning, ambitious 5-year vision and some fantastic category building innovation on-track.
- Supporting the marketing leadership on development of brand plans
- Developing and delivering the brand activation programme, working closely with other members of the brand team to deliver new initiatives
- Supporting the development and execution of innovation initiatives, working closely with the innovation team to shape the process initial concept stage to in-market launch
- Monitoring consumer, company and market data and new insights to identify potential issues or opportunities; building business cases and plans to address them.
Skills & Experience Checklist
This is a superb role for someone who can hit the ground running in a challenging role, combining commercial and creative skills to deliver results quickly from day one. We’re looking for someone who is a real foodie who is excited by the opportunity to drive this brand forward. Your skills and experience will include:
- A robust track record of achievement across the mix, gained within one or more leading FMCGG environments
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to effectively operate in a fast paced working environment and needs to enjoy a challenge and thrive in uncertainty and change
- A good grasp of consumer insight with robust analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are up to this challenge, talk to Adam Tarsh now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your skills, experience and energies to a uniquely exciting and challenging role. firstname.lastname@example.org