Whilst avoiding unnecessary formality we will treat you with all the professionalism and attention that making a major career changing decision deserves.
If we think we can help you we will take the time to listen to your aims and ambitions and then offer appropriate career advice. We certainly won’t push you into jobs that aren’t right or try and convince you that you want to live on the other side of the country to do a job in an industry you don’t like. We know how annoying this is because you tell us all the time how frustrating you find most recruiters.
So talk to us, tell us what you want and we’ll tailor our approach to suit you. That may mean we call you once a week with a new idea, or maybe once every few weeks if your brief is a little more specific or focused in a particular location.
It’s our job to find you the right job on your own terms.
Our Candidate Promise
- We’ll conduct an in-depth interview – ideally face-to-face
- We’ll understand your experience, achievements, personal style and aspirations
- We’ll give feedback and be honest about whether we can help you
- We’ll identify the best opportunities for you and give you the option of having your CV submitted
- We’ll never send your CV out without briefing you first and you will make sure it is only sent once for any role
- We’ll champion you to all prospective employers and do our best to secure an interview
- We’ll arrange a convenient interview time for you and give advice on the interviewers and the interview structure
- We’ll be available for support and advice prior to the interview
- We’ll take all feedback from clients and communicate back to you as quickly and as accurately as we can
- We’ll manage all follow-up interviews through to job offer and acceptance with honesty and integrity at all times